The "Ultimate Linux Box" time of year is coming around again, and here at the Linux Journal office, we've been debating how to define what it means to be "Ultimate." I'm sure that my opinion is the correct one, but we decided it would be best to ask an impartial judge. That's where you come in. When you have visions of "The Ultimate Linux Box" in your head, what kind of computer is it?
|6||12|| 4 years 40 weeks ago
We're currently busy drooling over LinuxMCE, and just last year we were drooling over MisterHouse. Share your Linux smarthome experiences, link to videos of smarthomes in action, propose smarthome articles you'd like to see in Linux Journal or simply follow the conversation here in the smarthome forum.
|3||4|| 4 years 40 weeks ago
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages||Jun 02, 2015|
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.