The "Ultimate Linux Box" time of year is coming around again, and here at the Linux Journal office, we've been debating how to define what it means to be "Ultimate." I'm sure that my opinion is the correct one, but we decided it would be best to ask an impartial judge. That's where you come in. When you have visions of "The Ultimate Linux Box" in your head, what kind of computer is it?
|6||12|| 3 years 48 weeks ago
We're currently busy drooling over LinuxMCE, and just last year we were drooling over MisterHouse. Share your Linux smarthome experiences, link to videos of smarthomes in action, propose smarthome articles you'd like to see in Linux Journal or simply follow the conversation here in the smarthome forum.
|3||4|| 3 years 48 weeks ago
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer