Problem with ad on page 31 (October 2011 issue - PDF version)
The ad on page 31 crashes a few of my PDF viewers (Kindle and my non-FOSS iPad). The same page also took a long time to render on my laptop.
Deleting the page from the PDF file fixed the problem, but it'd be nice if I don't have to do this.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites