Problem with ad on page 31 (October 2011 issue - PDF version)
Oct 02, 2011 By gnowk
The ad on page 31 crashes a few of my PDF viewers (Kindle and my non-FOSS iPad). The same page also took a long time to render on my laptop.
Deleting the page from the PDF file fixed the problem, but it'd be nice if I don't have to do this.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- RSS Feeds
- What Is Multi-Threading?
- An Introduction to OpenSSL Programming, Part II of II