Problem with ad on page 31 (October 2011 issue - PDF version)
Oct 02, 2011 By gnowk
The ad on page 31 crashes a few of my PDF viewers (Kindle and my non-FOSS iPad). The same page also took a long time to render on my laptop.
Deleting the page from the PDF file fixed the problem, but it'd be nice if I don't have to do this.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!