Present Sony HDR-CX550VEB Videos on Samsung SP-H03 Projector

Present Sony HDR-CX550VEB Videos on Samsung SP-H03 Projector

I used Sony HDR-CX550VEB to record training videos for diving, and the videos shall be presented with the new Samsung Pico projector SP-H03 for presentation. Samsung SP-H03 Projector supports a lot of video formats: FLV, MP4, ASF, MPG, RM, FLV, WMV, but it does not play good AVCHD files in .mts or .m2ts format from Sony HDR-CX550VE camcorder.

I googled and find Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter the best AVCHD to mini beamer converter, which converts Sony HDR-CX550V MTS videos to Samsung SP-H03 HD, and includes simple editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding effects like simple gauss blur.

Follow the steps below to get your AVCHD camcorder 1080i/1080p videos playable on portable projectors like Samsung Pico-Beamer SP-H03 in 720p.

Step 1. Load Panasonic MTS videos to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter.
Connect Sony HDR-CX550VEB to computer via USB cable and transfer video to computer hard drive with the bundled Picture Motion Browser (PMB). Run Aunsoft Video Converter as the powerful AVCHD to projector converter, and click the "Add" button to load .mts videos.

Step 2. Choose 720p MP4 output format.
Click the "Format" option, and choose iPhone > iPhone 4 H.264 720P(*.mp4) to convert 1080i/1080p MTS to 720p MP4 for Samsung SP-H03 mini beamer.

Step 3. Transcode AVCHD to MP4 for Samsung SP-H03.
Click the convert button and the Sony HDR-CX550 to Samsung SP-H03 converter starts ripping HD MTS to 720p MP4 videos.

Tips:
1. To edit HD videos before conversion, just select the .mts file on list and click the "Editor" button. You can then trim, crop AVCHD videos for presentation.

2. If you have iMac or MacBook Pro to handle the AVCHD videos from Sony HDR-CX550V, you may try the Mac AVCHD to projector converter with the same easy steps.