PHP Developer for Game Company
K-Factor is a fast growing, successful online social gaming company.
-Opportunity to build applications and games that will be used by millions
-Comfortable, collaborative, supportive team environment
-Small team - you can make a huge difference
-Rapid iteration - yes, your code goes live in front of millions within hours
-Competitive pay + performance-based bonus (up to 50% base salary
depending on the position and candidate's experience)
* Work with product team to implement core applications
* Add new features into existing applications
* Code using PHP and MySQL
* BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
* 1+ year experience with PHP/MYSQL is a MUST
* Solid object-oriented programming skills with ability to write
fast, elegant, clean code
* Personality to handle responsibility, collaborate and excel in
small team environment
* Experience in scalability highly preferred
* Experience building applications on social networks such as
Facebook, MySpace, etc. is a plus
* Love of games!
Compensation: $65k - $120k, commensurate w/ Experience
Please email resume and portfolio (a plus) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites