PC Blu-ray Player Software on Windows 8/7/XP PC for playing blu-ray disc
Because of its high definition and better visual effect, Blu-ray movies has been more and more popular among many families. Blu-ray Disc is an optical disc storage medium designed to supersede the DVD format. Blu-ray Disc is associated with a set of multimedia formats. Now lots of Blu-ray fans prefer Blu-ray movies. If you want to enjoy the Blu-ray movies with outstanding sound/picture quality at home, you need to pick up a professional and free-trial PC Blu-ray playing software. prefer Blu-ray movies.
UFUSoft PC Blu-ray Player Software is definitely the best choice for you. With this wonderful and free trial blu-ray media player, you are allowed to play any Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray ISO image files on PC. Plus, this wonderful video playing application can easily help you enjoy any wonderful HD video with best watching experience. You can fully enjoy 1080p videos. Now I will show you how to enjoy Blu-ray files with this Blu-ray Player for pc with windows 8/7/vista/xp step by step.
Tips: To enjoy the Blu-ray ISO images, you need to install a virtue Blu-ray drive on your computer first.
Follow the following steps to Play Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO movie and media file on Computer:
Step 1: Install Blu-ray Player for PC.
If you want to enjoy the Blu-ray movies on PC windows 8/7/vista/xp, you need to install a virtue Blu-ray drive on your computer. And then install UFUSoft PC Blu-ray Player Software to your computer by following the instructions.
Step 2: Load Blu-ray Disc.
Launch the virtue Blu-ray drive to load the Blu-ray disc.Then click the “Open Disc” button to open a browse window where you need to find the virtue drive on your PC.
Step 3: Define the audio/video track.
With this wonderful Blu-ray Player for PC Users, you are allowed to define the audio/video track, audio channel, playing screen size, and so on.
Plus, with the “Snapshot” function, you can capture your favorite Blu-ray images and save in the format of JPEG, PNG, and BMP.
Step 4: Start to play blu-ray movies on PC.
After all above settings, you can click “Play” button to enjoy your favorite Blu-ray movies on PC at home with wonderful video quality. You may also like:
- How Can I Play Blu-ray Discs with DTS HD Master Audio or Dolby True HD Audio on PC?
- 2013 the Best and Professional/Inexpensive Blu-ray Player Software for Windows 8 Review
- 2012/2013 Best Mac Blu-ray Player Software-Play Blu-ray Disc on Mountain Lion/Lion/Snow Leopard
- Mac Mountain Lion Blu-ray ISO Player-Watch/Play Blu-ray ISO Files on Mac OS X 10.8
- Play Videos like MTS/M2TS/MXF/TS/TRP/MKV/AVI/WMV etc with Windows 8 Blu-ray Player
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Virtualization Poll
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server