Open Source MID Community
OpenSourceMID.org is an open community to provide support and discussions for K7 MID or any other open source MID projects through this website.
K7 MID is a low-cost, high-performance handheld Mobile Internet Device featuring Texas Instruments' OMAP3530 ARM Cortex-A8 core processor with, wireless connectivity, touch screen control, GPS navigation systems and integrated power management with battery backup. It can support for both Android and WinCE operating systems and would be a complete solution that addresses all of the user’s multimedia and communication needs on a single platform.
Welcome you to join in! http://www.opensourcemid.org
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code