October 2011 Issue
I just downloaded the October 2011 and started reading it. Got to the bottom of the left column on page 8 and had to scroll back to the top of the page to continue reading. Reading page 9 was worse by about a quarter page.
If you are going to use a printed page format for the digital edition, you will have lost another subscriber because there is way to much scrolling.
F1 for HELP
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights