My own Hardware Appliance
Since last year i have successfully installed Proxmox and Endian UTM and Zimbra. A full e-mail, firewall and virtualization solutions for some clients.
I would like to go further and provide them with a Hardware appliance. I have checked sites like
but would like to know your oppinion into building my own Intel compatible Linux hardware appliance.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Steven Ovadia's Learn Linux in a Month of Lunches (Manning Publications Co.)
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory