Since last year i have successfully installed Proxmox and Endian UTM and Zimbra. A full e-mail, firewall and virtualization solutions for some clients.
I would like to go further and provide them with a Hardware appliance. I have checked sites like
but would like to know your oppinion into building my own Intel compatible Linux hardware appliance.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
2 hours 27 min ago
2 hours 46 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
3 hours 11 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
3 hours 25 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
9 hours 3 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
9 hours 38 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
10 hours 6 min ago
12 hours 1 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
13 hours 21 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
15 hours 54 min ago