My Hp P3005 Laser printer gives me 49FF04 and fuser error
Greetings to everyone in the forum,
Hp P3005 Laser printer gives 49FF04 error message and 50.2 fuser unit problems.
I open my printer, It doesn't receive tray paper.
If you give this issue information about my broken
piece, on fuser film is torn inside,
deformed lower sleeved roller
Worn bushing. I will buy a company this spare part on
I want to fix my own printer.
(Please understand my english is not very good show )
Bilberk Printer-Service-Spare parts
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Open Axiom
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal