My Hp P3005 Laser printer gives me 49FF04 and fuser error
Greetings to everyone in the forum,
Hp P3005 Laser printer gives 49FF04 error message and 50.2 fuser unit problems.
I open my printer, It doesn't receive tray paper.
If you give this issue information about my broken
piece, on fuser film is torn inside,
deformed lower sleeved roller
Worn bushing. I will buy a company this spare part on
I want to fix my own printer.
(Please understand my english is not very good show )
Bilberk Printer-Service-Spare parts
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Returning Values from Bash Functions