My Hp P3005 Laser printer gives me 49FF04 and fuser error
Greetings to everyone in the forum,
Hp P3005 Laser printer gives 49FF04 error message and 50.2 fuser unit problems.
I open my printer, It doesn't receive tray paper.
If you give this issue information about my broken
piece, on fuser film is torn inside,
deformed lower sleeved roller
Worn bushing. I will buy a company this spare part on
I want to fix my own printer.
(Please understand my english is not very good show )
Bilberk Printer-Service-Spare parts
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database