My Hp P3005 Laser printer gives me 49FF04 and fuser error
Greetings to everyone in the forum,
Hp P3005 Laser printer gives 49FF04 error message and 50.2 fuser unit problems.
I open my printer, It doesn't receive tray paper.
If you give this issue information about my broken
piece, on fuser film is torn inside,
deformed lower sleeved roller
Worn bushing. I will buy a company this spare part on
I want to fix my own printer.
(Please understand my english is not very good show )
Bilberk Printer-Service-Spare parts
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Firefox OS