My Hp P3005 Laser printer gives me 49FF04 and fuser error
Greetings to everyone in the forum,
Hp P3005 Laser printer gives 49FF04 error message and 50.2 fuser unit problems.
I open my printer, It doesn't receive tray paper.
If you give this issue information about my broken
piece, on fuser film is torn inside,
deformed lower sleeved roller
Worn bushing. I will buy a company this spare part on
I want to fix my own printer.
(Please understand my english is not very good show )
Bilberk Printer-Service-Spare parts
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration