I am new to using Mutt email client, so could someone please explain how to use hooks in mutt. Some examples would be nice, and I would also like to know if you can use hooks to filter incoming messages. Would procmail be better suited for that task?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- Download "Linux in the Time of Malware"
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...