I am new to using Mutt email client, so could someone please explain how to use hooks in mutt. Some examples would be nice, and I would also like to know if you can use hooks to filter incoming messages. Would procmail be better suited for that task?
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Server Hardening
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- New Products
- Giving Silos Their Due