mplayer with overlay and screenshot filter didn't work together.
Is there anyway I can use screenshot filter and image overlay filter at the same. I couldn't make it work. either one works not with both following are the option that I have tried
1. mplayer -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -vf screenshot tv://
2. mplayer -vf screenshot -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo tv://
3. mplayer tv:// -vf screenshot -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo
4. mplayer tv:// -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -vf screenshot
5. mplayer -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -input file=tfifo2 -vf screenshot tv://
It would be really helpful if some one can help me resolve this issue. Its very urgent Please Help
Thanks & Regards
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration