mplayer with overlay and screenshot filter didn't work together.
Is there anyway I can use screenshot filter and image overlay filter at the same. I couldn't make it work. either one works not with both following are the option that I have tried
1. mplayer -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -vf screenshot tv://
2. mplayer -vf screenshot -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo tv://
3. mplayer tv:// -vf screenshot -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo
4. mplayer tv:// -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -vf screenshot
5. mplayer -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -input file=tfifo2 -vf screenshot tv://
It would be really helpful if some one can help me resolve this issue. Its very urgent Please Help
Thanks & Regards
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- RSS Feeds
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python