mplayer with overlay and screenshot filter didn't work together.
Is there anyway I can use screenshot filter and image overlay filter at the same. I couldn't make it work. either one works not with both following are the option that I have tried
1. mplayer -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -vf screenshot tv://
2. mplayer -vf screenshot -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo tv://
3. mplayer tv:// -vf screenshot -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo
4. mplayer tv:// -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -vf screenshot
5. mplayer -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -input file=tfifo2 -vf screenshot tv://
It would be really helpful if some one can help me resolve this issue. Its very urgent Please Help
Thanks & Regards
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Vagrant Simplified
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- New Products
- Finite-Element Methods for PDEs
- Webinar: Maximizing NoSQL Clusters for Large Data Sets