mplayer with overlay and screenshot filter didn't work together.
Is there anyway I can use screenshot filter and image overlay filter at the same. I couldn't make it work. either one works not with both following are the option that I have tried
1. mplayer -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -vf screenshot tv://
2. mplayer -vf screenshot -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo tv://
3. mplayer tv:// -vf screenshot -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo
4. mplayer tv:// -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -vf screenshot
5. mplayer -vf bmovl=0:0:tfifo -input file=tfifo2 -vf screenshot tv://
It would be really helpful if some one can help me resolve this issue. Its very urgent Please Help
Thanks & Regards
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds