More problems (Android LJ App)
I've reading the September issue in my Android device, through the LJ app available in the Market, and note a little big difference with the PDF version of the same issue: don't show the sample code most of the times and the same occurs with the boxed text.
FYI the device is a Samsung Galayx S II with Android 2.3 and your LJ app found in the Market.
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
|Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera||Oct 18, 2016|
|Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory||Oct 17, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization||Oct 13, 2016|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Linux Journal October 2016
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks