More for paper? Yes. Any charge for electronic? Definitely No.
I couldn't possibly be adding anything new to the sentiment already expressed here, but maybe weighing in will blunt the frustration a little. Real paper is plainly *not* the same experience as virtual -- not even close. I'm not really even sure I understand the point of a commercial electronic format. I am very doubtful LJ will be able to distinguish themselves from the enormous mass of freely available material that will continue to be available at large.
I would have paid more for paper, had that been an option. I will pay nothing for electronic data.
I'm seriously disappointed.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Debugging Democracy
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff