More for paper? Yes. Any charge for electronic? Definitely No.
I couldn't possibly be adding anything new to the sentiment already expressed here, but maybe weighing in will blunt the frustration a little. Real paper is plainly *not* the same experience as virtual -- not even close. I'm not really even sure I understand the point of a commercial electronic format. I am very doubtful LJ will be able to distinguish themselves from the enormous mass of freely available material that will continue to be available at large.
I would have paid more for paper, had that been an option. I will pay nothing for electronic data.
I'm seriously disappointed.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Mars Needs Women
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Mixtapes Community
1 hour 50 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
2 hours 24 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
2 hours 53 min ago
4 hours 48 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
6 hours 7 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
8 hours 41 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
9 hours 38 min ago
- It's Jupiter
1 day 2 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
1 day 1 hour ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
1 day 5 hours ago