More for paper? Yes. Any charge for electronic? Definitely No.
I couldn't possibly be adding anything new to the sentiment already expressed here, but maybe weighing in will blunt the frustration a little. Real paper is plainly *not* the same experience as virtual -- not even close. I'm not really even sure I understand the point of a commercial electronic format. I am very doubtful LJ will be able to distinguish themselves from the enormous mass of freely available material that will continue to be available at large.
I would have paid more for paper, had that been an option. I will pay nothing for electronic data.
I'm seriously disappointed.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- UNIX under the Desktop
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Why Python?
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet