More for paper? Yes. Any charge for electronic? Definitely No.
I couldn't possibly be adding anything new to the sentiment already expressed here, but maybe weighing in will blunt the frustration a little. Real paper is plainly *not* the same experience as virtual -- not even close. I'm not really even sure I understand the point of a commercial electronic format. I am very doubtful LJ will be able to distinguish themselves from the enormous mass of freely available material that will continue to be available at large.
I would have paid more for paper, had that been an option. I will pay nothing for electronic data.
I'm seriously disappointed.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet