More for paper? Yes. Any charge for electronic? Definitely No.
I couldn't possibly be adding anything new to the sentiment already expressed here, but maybe weighing in will blunt the frustration a little. Real paper is plainly *not* the same experience as virtual -- not even close. I'm not really even sure I understand the point of a commercial electronic format. I am very doubtful LJ will be able to distinguish themselves from the enormous mass of freely available material that will continue to be available at large.
I would have paid more for paper, had that been an option. I will pay nothing for electronic data.
I'm seriously disappointed.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer