A great many people want to know how to Make a PDF, but do not willing to pay for Adobe Acrobat. So, here is the question, how to convert PDF to Word without Adobe Acrobat? The answer would be extreamly simple – just apply a PDF to Word program. Convert PDF to Word can convert documents between DOC, PDF, DOCX, RTF, TXT, HTML, RTF, TIFF, JPEG, etc. Work with text files and images without additional editing software.
How to make a pdf ?
Step1: Import files,you can load other document file as many as possible.
Add PDF files. Click button "Add File" , then you will see the file in main interface. as following screenshot show.
Step2: Set PDF as output format.
Click " To PDF " button on left top toolbar, it supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, Image, HTML, ODT, RTF, TST, ePub, as output format.
Step3: Select the output destination in following area.
Click "Browse" to find a folder where to save your converted files.
Step4: Convert to PDF.
When everything is ready, you can just click "Convert" button, and customize destination path for resulting Word files. Then the program will Convert PDF to word documents. Just wait a few seconds. Click "convert" button to finish your conversion.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Technical Support Rep
- Senior Perl Developer
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
4 hours 42 min ago
- It's Jupiter
5 hours 42 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
6 hours 44 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
11 hours 29 min ago
- Studying linux, and looking
14 hours 55 min ago
- voting for Best Linux Distribution
23 hours 22 min ago
- tizen vs android
1 day 3 hours ago
- i switch my choice from KDE
1 day 3 hours ago
1 day 6 hours ago
- Belanja Online
1 day 9 hours ago