Make a PDF
A great many people want to know how to Make a PDF, but do not willing to pay for Adobe Acrobat. So, here is the question, how to convert PDF to Word without Adobe Acrobat? The answer would be extreamly simple – just apply a PDF to Word program. Convert PDF to Word can convert documents between DOC, PDF, DOCX, RTF, TXT, HTML, RTF, TIFF, JPEG, etc. Work with text files and images without additional editing software.
How to make a pdf ?
Step1: Import files,you can load other document file as many as possible.
Add PDF files. Click button "Add File" , then you will see the file in main interface. as following screenshot show.
Step2: Set PDF as output format.
Click " To PDF " button on left top toolbar, it supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, Image, HTML, ODT, RTF, TST, ePub, as output format.
Step3: Select the output destination in following area.
Click "Browse" to find a folder where to save your converted files.
Step4: Convert to PDF.
When everything is ready, you can just click "Convert" button, and customize destination path for resulting Word files. Then the program will Convert PDF to word documents. Just wait a few seconds. Click "convert" button to finish your conversion.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python