Make a PDF
A great many people want to know how to Make a PDF, but do not willing to pay for Adobe Acrobat. So, here is the question, how to convert PDF to Word without Adobe Acrobat? The answer would be extreamly simple – just apply a PDF to Word program. Convert PDF to Word can convert documents between DOC, PDF, DOCX, RTF, TXT, HTML, RTF, TIFF, JPEG, etc. Work with text files and images without additional editing software.
How to make a pdf ?
Step1: Import files,you can load other document file as many as possible.
Add PDF files. Click button "Add File" , then you will see the file in main interface. as following screenshot show.
Step2: Set PDF as output format.
Click " To PDF " button on left top toolbar, it supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, Image, HTML, ODT, RTF, TST, ePub, as output format.
Step3: Select the output destination in following area.
Click "Browse" to find a folder where to save your converted files.
Step4: Convert to PDF.
When everything is ready, you can just click "Convert" button, and customize destination path for resulting Word files. Then the program will Convert PDF to word documents. Just wait a few seconds. Click "convert" button to finish your conversion.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment