Lucidchart: This Diagram application you wish Dia was
It will probably take a couple years to get out there since it is still relatively new but Lucidchart is the Linux friendly diagramming tool you wish you had when Dia was the only option. A quick demo is really all it takes to see what I am talking about.
+1 for web standards
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Server Hardening
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Wine 1.8 Released