Migrating to Linux
|Ten reasons to switch to Linux||0|| 8 years 13 weeks ago
by Sid Wentworth
|About the Laptop-Battery Danger||2|| 6 years 12 weeks ago
| 5 years 33 weeks ago
by Loading (not verified)
|Not more confident with Linux after 10 years!||1|| 4 years 5 weeks ago
| 3 years 44 weeks ago
by Droami (not verified)
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due