|fedora 13(goddard) Gnome 2.30.0||0|| 5 years 35 weeks ago
|Does Linux work with a Lexmark Printer?||0|| 5 years 27 weeks ago
|µClinux||4|| 6 years 33 weeks ago
| 5 years 12 weeks ago
by test king (not verified)
|NeverMind||0|| 5 years 1 week ago
|Customise Ubuntu alternate installation||0|| 4 years 49 weeks ago
|linux in embedded systems||0|| 3 years 24 weeks ago
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Firefox OS