|Secondary Teaching||0|| 7 years 24 weeks ago
|There are no dumb questions||6|| 8 years 13 weeks ago
by Shawn Powers
| 6 years 6 weeks ago
by lance bermudez (not verified)
|Thoughts on distro hopping? I'm wanting to settle down||3|| 6 years 29 weeks ago
| 5 years 50 weeks ago
|ubuntu firewall and av||1|| 7 years 7 weeks ago
| 6 years 47 weeks ago
|What is Linux?||0|| 8 years 13 weeks ago
by LJ Staff
|µClinux||4|| 6 years 33 weeks ago
| 5 years 12 weeks ago
by test king (not verified)
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Firefox OS
- New Products