|Secondary Teaching||0|| 7 years 24 weeks ago
|Looking for a good book./resource for integrating SUSE linux into Novell OES Environment||0|| 7 years 28 weeks ago
|Gotchas?||0|| 7 years 32 weeks ago
|Avast4workstation-1.0.8.tar.gz installation||0|| 7 years 40 weeks ago
|How do I install Ubuntu on my EEE PC?||1|| 7 years 41 weeks ago
| 7 years 40 weeks ago
|What is Linux?||0|| 8 years 13 weeks ago
by LJ Staff
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- New Products
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Firefox OS