linux in embedded systems
Aug 23, 2012 By shruthiv
Linux is being taught as a module in embedded system course,starting with shell scripting,linux system calls and linux device drivers.where do you use linux system calls written in a c program in an embedded system project?
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database