June Issue - 194
Good Day All-
I just got my June issue of Linux journal and had to bring it to the office on the mere fact that Gentoo Linux did *not* make it on the cover yet Arch Linux did.
So can anyone tell me what distro is the one between Ubuntu and Debian on the front cover?
Some dude at the office said this was the Novell logo?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect