June Issue - 194
Good Day All-
I just got my June issue of Linux journal and had to bring it to the office on the mere fact that Gentoo Linux did *not* make it on the cover yet Arch Linux did.
So can anyone tell me what distro is the one between Ubuntu and Debian on the front cover?
Some dude at the office said this was the Novell logo?
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.