June Issue - 194
Good Day All-
I just got my June issue of Linux journal and had to bring it to the office on the mere fact that Gentoo Linux did *not* make it on the cover yet Arch Linux did.
So can anyone tell me what distro is the one between Ubuntu and Debian on the front cover?
Some dude at the office said this was the Novell logo?
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Radio Free Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Message for You, Sir!