Import Panasonic HDC-M350 AVCHD to After Effects on Mac OS X

Import Panasonic HDC-M350 AVCHD to After Effects on Mac OS X

I tried to load my HD videos from Panasonic HDC-TM350 to Adobe After Effects on Mac Snow Leopard, but there is obvious interruptions while previewing in the monitor window of After Effects. Adobe After Effects (AE) on Mac OS X must have decoded the Panasonic HD format from .m2ts to the format which AE supports, and the result film that AE reproduced is rough.

I googled and looked into other solutions to get the smooth and high quality video editing in Adobe AE, and Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac comes to my consideration. It solves the problem and converts Panasonic M2TS to WMV3 for Adobe AE on Mac OS X. The videos play perfectly without choppy scrolling or interlaces.

Have a look at the following steps and enjoy the perfect conversion from Panasonic AVCHD camcorders to Adobe After Effects.

Step 1. Load Panasonic AVCHD videos to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
After transferring .m2ts files from Panasonic HDC-TM250 to Apple hard drive, just run Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as the Mac Panasonic M2TS converter, and click the "Add" button to load .m2ts videos for conversion.

Step 2. Choose HD WMV output format.
Click the "Format" option, and choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) for converting Panasonic M2TS to HD WMV for non-liner editing software like Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects with WMV3 as video codec.

Step 3. Convert Panasonic AVCHD to WMV3.
Click the convert button under the preview window, the Mac Panasonic M2TS to WMV converter starts transcoding 1080i/1080p M2TS to WMV3 for editing in Adobe After Effects at high definition.

After the conversion, it is easy to edit 1920x1080 HD videos in Adobe After Effects on Mac OS X like Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard.