I want LJ in EPUB format
I really, really want to read LJ in EPUB format. It's the increasingly popular standard for digital publications.
A few months ago, I changed my subscription to the digital format because I want to read everything on my Sony Reader PRS650.
But my Reader (like most portable devices) renders PDFs horribly. Even on a PC PDFs are cumbersome.
I know magazine publishers hesitate to use EPUB because they fear they'll lose control of their big glossy pictures. But I don't care about that. I want the convenience. I haven't even been getting around to reading my PDF editions as much as I read the paper editions.
If other like-minded subscribers and would-be-subscribers would add a me too reply, that might help move things in the right direction.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu