I don't mind a Digital Edition as long as the page layout works
Double column page layouts do not work on any eReader device I have. WAY TO MUCH SCROLLING. This is why I don't like the current .PDF's of the issues.
If you are going all digital I would expect to see single column pages optimized for a digital reader, not for a printed page. I don't want to have to download another 'app' just so I can view your content.
Otherwise, I am going to be asking for a refund myself.
F1 for HELP
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development