How to Play Blu-ray on Windows 7 with the Best Blu-ray Player for Windows 7?
Nowadays, almost any computer can play DVD movies as long as there is a DVD drive provided, whatever it's a PC or Mac, homemade DVD or commercial DVD. But what about Blu-ray movies? Could your Windows 7 PC play this high definition movie formats without fuss? How to play Blu-ray on PC with Windows 7 system? This article will tell you the best way for playing/watch Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO Files on Windows 7.
In order to watch Blu-ray discs or BD ISO on Windows 7, you must have three things: 1) a Blu-ray disc drive, 2) a Blu-ray movie, and 3) Blu-ray Player Software(Need decrypting Blu-ray function). It is this third one – software – that causes the majority of problems for Blu-ray users. The free player like Windows Media Player, VLC Player, etc don't have Blu-ray decrypting function and not support playing Blu-ray movies. So this Blu-ray Player for Windows 7 from UFUSoft will be the best solution for you.
Follow the following steps to Play Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO movie and media file on Windows 7:
Step 1: Connect the Blu-ray driver to your Windows 7 PC via a USB connection. The USB of the driver should be above 2.0.
Step 2: Free Download the Windows 7 Blu-ray Disc/Blu-ray ISO Player and then install it.
Step 3: Insert your Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray driver. Next, open your Blu-ray movie by just pressing the “Open Disc” in the main interface to select Blu-ray drive and then click "OK" button to load the Blu-ray directly. You can now enjoy your Blu-ray movies on Windows 7 PC.
Another option is to load Blu-ray folder, you can click "Open File" button to directly select the Blu-ray folder and click "OK" button, now you can watch the Blu-ray movie on Windows 7 PC.
Step 4: Stop the playing the Blu-ray movie on Windows 7. If you want to stop playing the Blu-ray disc, you only need click Stop Button and eject the Blu-ray movie.
1. When you want to play the Blu-ray ISO image file, you need to load Blu-ray ISO image file to the virtual drive firstly, the open method is the same with loading Blu-ray disc.
2. While the video is playing, click the "Snapshot" button to take a picture from a video. Click Open Snapshot Folder to find the captured picture. You can choose the snapshot format and the snapshot folder in the Preference window. And also you can choose the image format like JPEG, PNG, BMP.
3. When playing Blu-ray disc, you are allowed to choose the specific title/chapter in the "Controls > Title/Chapter" column to play.
Hope this way could help you have no problem to enjoy Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray ISO files on Windows 7, more info please enter: Play Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray ISO on Windows 7 PC.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?||Apr 13, 2015|
|Designing Foils with XFLR5||Apr 08, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Apr 07, 2015|
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites