How to convert video and edit movie to iPod touch for MAC
The 4th-Gen iPod touch arrives on Sep.1 with many new features that bring it even closer to the iPhone 4. For starters, there are front and rear cameras that let you make FaceTime video calls over a Wi-Fi connection. Moreover, there's a sweet high-resolution 3.5-inch Retina display that nearly matches the screen on the iPhone 4.
But a lot of friends will meet some troubles when running their new iPod Touch, expecially for those who are not familiar to any of the devices by Apple at all. The biggest challenge that they faced may be to figure out how to convert videos to MP4 Format so they can run on their iPod touch. Ok, if you have many video files ready for iPod Touch on your MAC computer, but have no idea on how to transfer them to the handset, this page will help. You'll be able to bring your movies anywhere and have fun at any time, only after four simple steps.
Things you’ll need
1. Aneesoft video converter for MAC (Free for download trial version)
2. Your iPod touch
3. Video files
Step1. Download & install Aneesoft Video Converter Pro for MAC
Head over to Aneesoft homepage and download the Video Converter Pro for MAC program, next step is to install the program on MAC. That software can help you convert video to WMV/ AVI/ MOV/ MP4/ FLV/ MPEG and iPad, iPhone 4, iPod, PSP, Apple TV and more easily.
Notice: If you are using Windows OS and want to convert video to iPod, you can refer to Aneesoft video converter Pro.
Step2. Run the Aneesoft Video Converter Pro for MAC and add videos
Now run the MAC Video Converter Pro and click the big button "Add..." to add videos from your hard disk, you may add as many videos as you want to convert. Only the titles you checked will be converted.
Step3. Set output setting
Click the "Convert to" to select iPod format from the drop-down list. This Video Converter Pro for MAC provides lots of profiles sorted by various popular devices, You can easily find the right format you want.
You can also adjust the professional settings like resolution, bit rate, codec to optimize the output quality for your device.
Step4. Start to convert Videos on Mac
After choosing the format, click "Start" button to start the conversion. The multi-threading and batch processing ensures you the super high conversion speed even if you convert multiple video files at the same time.
Tip1: Edit & merge videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark. With Aneesoft Video Converter Pro for Mac, you may set movie brightness, contrast, saturation, apply special effects and even add watermark to personalize your video clips before conversion. You also can merge multiple video into one for output.
Tip2: You can preview the status of converting from the progress bar and set the actions after conversion. You can also take snapshot and save them as jpg, bmp file while preview.
Tip3: HD video converting, can convert HD video between HD AVI, HD MPEG-4 AVC, HD QuickTime MOV, HD WMV, HD FLV, HD MPEG-2, HD ASF, etc.
Tip4: Supports Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
|Introduction to MapReduce with Hadoop on Linux||Jun 05, 2013|
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- RSS Feeds
- Introduction to MapReduce with Hadoop on Linux
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Help with Designing or Debugging CORBA Applications
- Welcome to 1998
45 min 43 sec ago
- notifier shortcomings
1 hour 9 min ago
2 hours 46 min ago
- Android User
2 hours 47 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
4 hours 41 min ago
7 hours 30 min ago
- This is a good post. This
12 hours 43 min ago
- Great, This is really amazing
12 hours 45 min ago
- These posts are really good
12 hours 46 min ago
- It’s a really great site you
12 hours 49 min ago
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?