How can I use the output of a command while while working with sed?
I was facing problems with the following scenario for the last several hours, can anyone help me out?
rm -f /www/emailout/template.html
DBRUN=`ps ax | grep dtd `
sed -e 's/ncTODAY/'"$TODAY"'/g' -e "s/ncdbrun/'"$DBRUN"'/g" /www/emailout/test1.html > /www/emailout/template.html
But, I can't get the output of $DBRUN ?
What would be the solution, can anyone please fix the problem for me?
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)