Put Android where you'd least expect it—from phones to virtual machines. Which devices have you put Android on? We want to know!
|1||1|| 1 year 51 weeks ago
This forum is for directing Drupal-related questions to the Webmistress.
|5||16|| 2 years 22 weeks ago
Discussions related to Amateur/Ham Radio operation and relevant open source projects.
|11||99|| 4 years 17 weeks ago
by David Lane
We received a lot of feedback about our on-line survey of favorite languages. A particular point from this feedback has been why some languages were called scripting languages, and others not. A criterion was used to decide this, as will be explained. A plethora of issues were raised in the responses we received.
|5||10|| 3 years 4 weeks ago
by jane (not verified)
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- find more twitter followers
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!