Has anyone received their September issue?
According to this article by Carlie Fairchild, "For our current print subscribers: if we have your current e-mail address on file, there is nothing more for you to do. The September issue of Linux Journal will arrive in your inbox today, August 19." Well, it's the 22nd today and I have yet to receive mine. What's up with that?
"Subsequent issues will arrive the first of every month (so the October issue will be sent to you October 1, November's issue on November 1 and so forth)." And if they don't? I have too many things to remember as it is; if it's up to me to remember to seek out LJ each month...I won't. I'm already REALLY unhappy about the print version being discontinued--especially in light of the terrible way LJ handled its announcement--and I don't look forward to the new digital-only options. But if it's not even going to come TO ME each month I'll end up forgetting all about it.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- System Minimization
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- A Non-Technical Look inside the EXT2 File System
- Radio E-Mail in West Africa
- I2C Drivers, Part II
- ~Putlocker~2014 Watch Boyhood Online Streaming Full Movie
- New Products