Happy Reader Unsubscribes
I only subscribe to 2 magazines and for 7 years LJ has been one of them. It's a fantastic magazine. Because of the move to digital only, as many others have done, this otherwise happy reader has canceled his subscription. There is a surplus of quality Linux and OSS information and the hardcopy format helped to distinguish LJ.
Perhaps if LJ moves back to a print edition, I'll re-subscribe. Who knows. It's really an unfortunate end.
On a positive note, customer service made it very easy to unsubscribe. I had to do the math for the customer service rep though. The computer came up a few bucks low with an odd amount which wasn't even a multiple of my $20 yearly rate divided by 12. Six to 8 weeks to get the refund check.
Take care, all!
|When BirdCam Goes Mainstream||Oct 27, 2016|
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks