Happy Reader Unsubscribes
I only subscribe to 2 magazines and for 7 years LJ has been one of them. It's a fantastic magazine. Because of the move to digital only, as many others have done, this otherwise happy reader has canceled his subscription. There is a surplus of quality Linux and OSS information and the hardcopy format helped to distinguish LJ.
Perhaps if LJ moves back to a print edition, I'll re-subscribe. Who knows. It's really an unfortunate end.
On a positive note, customer service made it very easy to unsubscribe. I had to do the math for the customer service rep though. The computer came up a few bucks low with an odd amount which wasn't even a multiple of my $20 yearly rate divided by 12. Six to 8 weeks to get the refund check.
Take care, all!
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration