Happy Reader Unsubscribes
I only subscribe to 2 magazines and for 7 years LJ has been one of them. It's a fantastic magazine. Because of the move to digital only, as many others have done, this otherwise happy reader has canceled his subscription. There is a surplus of quality Linux and OSS information and the hardcopy format helped to distinguish LJ.
Perhaps if LJ moves back to a print edition, I'll re-subscribe. Who knows. It's really an unfortunate end.
On a positive note, customer service made it very easy to unsubscribe. I had to do the math for the customer service rep though. The computer came up a few bucks low with an odd amount which wasn't even a multiple of my $20 yearly rate divided by 12. Six to 8 weeks to get the refund check.
Take care, all!
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment