HAProxy is a Reliable, High Performance TCP/HTTP Load Balancer....i am busy with the installation of HAProxy but i got stuck with the configurations,i tried thm and they never work can somebody help me with the configuration of HAProxy.....thanks in advance
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 13 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 33 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 5 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 8 min ago
14 hours 27 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
14 hours 52 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 6 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
20 hours 45 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 19 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
21 hours 48 min ago