Expecting a refund
I expect a refund on my undelivered paper magazines. I have zero interest in reading Linux Journal as a PDF on any device (the only devices I have are my phone and my monitor).
I did not subscribe to a digital version and I have no interest in converting my paper subscription to a digital subscription. Please tell me who I need to contact in order to get a refund.
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Ahead of the Pack: the Pacemaker High-Availability Stack
- Linux Kernel News - July 2013
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Resources for “The Linux Test Project”
- Write for Linux Journal
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Using Postfix for Secure SMTP Gateways
- Security Distribution for Linux Clusters
- Hack and / - Do the Splits