Elephant in the LJ room
The elephant in the room for LJ's FAQ for the move to digital-only is the question:
"I do not wish to (or simply cannot) receive the digital version of LJ. I paid for a product that LJ is now unwilling to provide under the terms of our subscription contract whereby I gives you money, you gives me magazine. Can you refund the balance of my subscription?"
Or perhaps I missed something in the fine print of the subscription contract. If so, it was due to it being so hard to read on the screen! I, myself, have a digital-only subscription because of the cost of postage outside the US and so am unaffected. That said, I feel compelled to shout "ELEPHANT! at LJ."
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
|Ubuntu Ditches Upstart||Apr 30, 2015|
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Return of the Mac
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects