Elephant in the LJ room
The elephant in the room for LJ's FAQ for the move to digital-only is the question:
"I do not wish to (or simply cannot) receive the digital version of LJ. I paid for a product that LJ is now unwilling to provide under the terms of our subscription contract whereby I gives you money, you gives me magazine. Can you refund the balance of my subscription?"
Or perhaps I missed something in the fine print of the subscription contract. If so, it was due to it being so hard to read on the screen! I, myself, have a digital-only subscription because of the cost of postage outside the US and so am unaffected. That said, I feel compelled to shout "ELEPHANT! at LJ."
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge