DVD Movie to Final Cut Pro - Import DVD into FCP/FCE and edit dvd movies with FCP/FCE
How to import DVD movie into Final Cut Pro or Final Cut Express in order to edit DVD files with FCP/FCE? Generally speaking import DVD movie into FCP/FCE for editing is not an easy thing for you, because the Final Cut Pro supports including DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCProHD), XDCAM, 2K, film formats. So if you import DVD files into FCP directly, you must be failed.
"I have an old Buster Keaton short I want to import this dvd file into FCP HD. I teach film and want my students to add new soundtracks to the old film. The DVD is a commercial one and I can copy it onto my hard drive but can't import this DVD movie into FCP. I recently bought Quicktime Pro as well but that didn't help. Any suggestions about import dvd files into FCP?" asked by mark aitken on the macrumors.com.
Today, the problem that importing DVD movies into FCP is solved by the powerful DVD to FCP Converter, with the best FCP import DVD Converter, you can convert DVD movies to FCP/FCE .DV within several easy steps ,then import DVD files into FCP and at last edit your DVD movie with Final Cut Pro by yourself.
DVD to FCP Converter is the best choice for you to convert DVD movie to FCP and import DVD files into FCP for editing for you. With it, you also can rip DVD files to other format like QuickTime .qt, .mov and Youtube .flv, mp4, and so on. The FCP import DVD Converter is the best partner for you if you are failed to import DVD movies into FCP, just free download and try it!
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!