I know there are many threads about dual boot linux windows. I did a search but couldn't find for this specific question.
I'm planning to use Puppy Linux as my main OS on my P4 machine. I want to know if there is an benefit to dual boot Linux and Windows on a HDD?
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
6 min 13 sec ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
31 min 9 sec ago
- Nothing is perfect
44 min 28 sec ago
- Mixtapes Community
6 hours 23 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
6 hours 57 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
7 hours 26 min ago
9 hours 21 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
10 hours 40 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
13 hours 14 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
14 hours 11 min ago