dual boot linux and xp? or just linux alone?
I know there are many threads about dual boot linux windows. I did a search but couldn't find for this specific question.
I'm planning to use Puppy Linux as my main OS on my P4 machine. I want to know if there is an benefit to dual boot Linux and Windows on a HDD?
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Choosing a GUI Library for Your Embedded Device
- Use SSH to Create an HTTP Proxy
- Dynamic Kernels: Modularized Device Drivers
- Making a Connection with tcpdump, Part II
- Cooking with Linux - Performing at the Speed of Light
- Confessions From Studio Dave
- Linux Folders
- Super Pi Brothers
- December 2016 Video Preview