dual boot linux and xp? or just linux alone?
I know there are many threads about dual boot linux windows. I did a search but couldn't find for this specific question.
I'm planning to use Puppy Linux as my main OS on my P4 machine. I want to know if there is an benefit to dual boot Linux and Windows on a HDD?
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development