After a month going by and no new mag in the mail, I decided to track the problem down. Here I am, dumb founded that linux journal decided to go digital.
Needless to say, I am unhappy. I use the computer everyday for my job and the last thing I want to do is stare at the screen more when I come home to relax and catch up on Linux.
In any case, I gave your web site a spin and my first impression is that a amateur put it together. Ads are over dominating, nothing is easy to find, and its way to busy (meaning stuff is jumping out at me all over the place). Go figure I cant seem to find where to get a refund and unsubscribe.
I would have paid more to get the print edition. Maybe condense the material and make the print quarterly.
Linux Journal subscriber for 5 years.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!