After a month going by and no new mag in the mail, I decided to track the problem down. Here I am, dumb founded that linux journal decided to go digital.
Needless to say, I am unhappy. I use the computer everyday for my job and the last thing I want to do is stare at the screen more when I come home to relax and catch up on Linux.
In any case, I gave your web site a spin and my first impression is that a amateur put it together. Ads are over dominating, nothing is easy to find, and its way to busy (meaning stuff is jumping out at me all over the place). Go figure I cant seem to find where to get a refund and unsubscribe.
I would have paid more to get the print edition. Maybe condense the material and make the print quarterly.
Linux Journal subscriber for 5 years.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Dynamic Kernels: Modularized Device Drivers
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Choosing a GUI Library for Your Embedded Device
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket