After a month going by and no new mag in the mail, I decided to track the problem down. Here I am, dumb founded that linux journal decided to go digital.
Needless to say, I am unhappy. I use the computer everyday for my job and the last thing I want to do is stare at the screen more when I come home to relax and catch up on Linux.
In any case, I gave your web site a spin and my first impression is that a amateur put it together. Ads are over dominating, nothing is easy to find, and its way to busy (meaning stuff is jumping out at me all over the place). Go figure I cant seem to find where to get a refund and unsubscribe.
I would have paid more to get the print edition. Maybe condense the material and make the print quarterly.
Linux Journal subscriber for 5 years.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Senior Perl Developer