After a month going by and no new mag in the mail, I decided to track the problem down. Here I am, dumb founded that linux journal decided to go digital.
Needless to say, I am unhappy. I use the computer everyday for my job and the last thing I want to do is stare at the screen more when I come home to relax and catch up on Linux.
In any case, I gave your web site a spin and my first impression is that a amateur put it together. Ads are over dominating, nothing is easy to find, and its way to busy (meaning stuff is jumping out at me all over the place). Go figure I cant seem to find where to get a refund and unsubscribe.
I would have paid more to get the print edition. Maybe condense the material and make the print quarterly.
Linux Journal subscriber for 5 years.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep