After a month going by and no new mag in the mail, I decided to track the problem down. Here I am, dumb founded that linux journal decided to go digital.
Needless to say, I am unhappy. I use the computer everyday for my job and the last thing I want to do is stare at the screen more when I come home to relax and catch up on Linux.
In any case, I gave your web site a spin and my first impression is that a amateur put it together. Ads are over dominating, nothing is easy to find, and its way to busy (meaning stuff is jumping out at me all over the place). Go figure I cant seem to find where to get a refund and unsubscribe.
I would have paid more to get the print edition. Maybe condense the material and make the print quarterly.
Linux Journal subscriber for 5 years.
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Building a Two-Node Linux Cluster with Heartbeat
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
- Smith Charts for All